Tuesday, November 26, 2002

My failure to update this blog as much as I would like is due to my murderous activities in the new Grand Theft Auto: Vice City game (and LOTR Two Towers game. And LOTR Fellowship of the Ring Extended Edition DVD. And Clone Wars DVD. Oh yes.) So whether this online pixilated take on killing pedestrians is a good thing or not is yet to be judged. Meanwhile, if you don't shoot 'em, they'll bugger you up the arse! Excellent if unpolitically-correct shockwave game. And also try the classy, if slightly boring, online battleships. And of course there's always cat bowling.

Speaking of cats, the cutest weblog on the 'net has come to my attention, although also often a tragic one. Connie fosters sick kittens and keeps a diary of their progress. I don't think she'd appreciate cat bowling though.

unclaimed corpse's go online

sad lego sculptures

Also, a satellitte orbiting Mars has found tubes on the surface. Interesting...

Face found on Mars

No comments: