Tuesday, October 08, 2002

I started this blog after hearing people telling me their stories of one particular night. What I've heard is always filled with passion emotion and reminiscent glory. This blog is going to list various stories from the night of May 26th 1989, the night Arsenal went to Anfield and snatched the league title in the most dramatic possible way. I want stories from people wherever they were, even if they weren't into footy at the time. And this site shouldn't be just for Gooners.

....Then about ten minutes later I decided that it wasn't a very good idea for a blog, or indeed a blog at all. So then I decided to make a link to another page that could host that.

I'm quickly beginning to think that this is going to end up as a blog detailing my efforts to get a blog off the ground. Bah.

Right. Fuck it. This is gonna just be a general blog of sorts. But I'm sticking with the name Charging Through The Midfield for now. I know I won't be able to update this everyday, but I will look after this as if it were my own child. Which probably isn't very well, however I've just spent the last 2 hours fiddling with bloody HTML so I aint gonna give up now dagnammit.

No comments: