Wednesday, February 02, 2005

After change happens it can be quite difficult to maintain previous habits. And so it is with this blog. New job, new abode, and I'm finding it difficult to find time to write entries for this page. Plus I have to admit there has been something of a mental block recently.

Now I know that no-one's interested in a daily account of my life. "Today the tube journey took ten minutes longer as there was a passenger alarm set off on the train in front of us." Snore.

Actually that wouldn't be true as today I was chauffeured into work in the back of a Mercedes. Very nice I know, oh yes. But anyway it's not a very interesting thing to read, and so I'm forever attempting to create new and novel new pieces - mixed of course with pointless philosophising like this.

And so the entries can become a little short.

No comments: