Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I just bought a 90g flapjack for the outrageous fee of 98p. I agreed to this because I was blinded by the cunning and devious pricing policy to knock off a couple of pennies so the product doesn't appear to cost a full pound. Oh how dizzy my head was. Had it been £1 I would never have agreed to make the purchase. I recently bought a camera that was £199.99. I didn't realise that was practically £120.

My finances are in ruin.

Luckily renting a place to live is traditionally quoted in whole pound figures and hence I am moving to the Dark Side.

That's South London if you don't know. Kennington in fact. I've never lived with people I don't know before - they seem quite nice though. I'd have felt really nervous about this before I went travelling but I've learnt that people, on the whole, are generally quite benevolent and friendly.

You wouldn't agree with me if you are a reader of the English press. But I find it best to ignore everything they ever say. It makes me a far more chilled out person and I probably have a more realistic grip on reality.

Meanwhile, the French have said non and the Dutch have said nee to the European Constitution mainly because the public ignored what their media had to say and chiefly because it runs to 265 unreadable pages!!!. Compare that to the 50 page US Constitution - and it has American-friendly extra large text and simple to understand sentences.

Whilst the US Constitution is a political document for the people, the EU Constitution is a political document for politicians. Goriddancence.

Play this flying fire fighting game The instructions are in French so I should say: The up arrow makes it go down. The down arrow goes up. Left and right increase and decrease speed. The idea is to skim the plane over the water to fill your tank then to dump the water on the fire using the spacebar.

It's bastard difficult.

How to perform Strongman stunts!

Videos of people crying as they eat.

Read this Manchester Buccaneers blog - absolutely genius!

No comments: